Saturday, December 23, 2006

FINALLY.


i'm so glad to be rid of it
the perpetual melancholy haunting me
away away
i'll never want to put myself in such a position ever.
thank you,
distant memory.
R.I.P.

another lesson learnt..
another story made up.

anyway my ears finally healed!
yayy
i imagined dark days of boring ears without the hint of glow from little studs,
(i know my hair covers them but i can tell the difference alright!! it's like wearing perfume; people can't really smell you but you know it all the same. it's a sort of unexplainable secret happiness.)
replaced by little men instead -think steph's horror story
and chatised myself for taking my earholes for granted
and tadah! mom to the rescue, calmly placing a tube of cream in my exasperated hands.




YY it's not much if anything.




vivian and i visited coach and katespade
omgness gorgeous stuffs
we lovelove
us brokebroke people.
we need our payyyyy

more pre christmas shopping w The Jiang Tzu ltrs.
(cbean! she always reminds me of kids pasta and salad. like wting reminds me of grntea frappe summer strawberry love and mandarin hotel)
haven't met up with many people in a longggg time..
:ccc


it's a doggy dayy


spot the differences (squatting position) /similarities (arm position)
+++p.s check out the foreground in the first shot. i feel like i was in one of those pictures for Chinese Oral Examinations in pri sch.
+++++p.p.s check out jiang's shirt. it looks like it has a life of its own dancing lines.


steph we ought to walk (carry, i mean) Megan again during our trips to petrol kiosk for our fave 6 pack Macademia Nut! lose some grams taking turns to carry her only to gain more after slumping on the couch after downing it all.


i never cease to amaze myself at how easy it is
when it comes to smiling at strangers..

maybe cos the whole point is they are strangers
putting up an act is easy peasy



@postprom
yea i realise you can't see half my face.


oh woe
i hate rainy days!!!!!


edit;; whaaaat. rachel bilson and adam brody broke up! i knew it. cute couples don't work out.